If you are good at alphas please help me
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
4ย years, 4ย months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
So i am trying to make my 1st alpha ( #28862 ) ok so you understand the next part, let me provide some context. (CONTEXT~you know how there are two sides of a bracelet well i am going to refer the neat finished and complete side as 1 and the other side where you can see the two parts of a knot as 2)

Ok while making the bracelet by following a you tube video, i flip it over to the other side, 1, and think that it is supposed to be neat and kinda nice (not super neat since it is my first alpha) and see what i think is supposed to be on the side i work on , 2.

Ic you donโ€™t understand feel free to ask questions and i will post the photo labeling the sides as 1 and 2 with a photo!! Please help me figure out what i am doing wrong if itโ€™s anything at all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4ย years, 4ย months ago by Someone_
I'm not quite sure I know what you mean... Are you talking about one side being neat (the side that shows the pattern) and then the back being messy with string ziggzagging all over the place? If so... You aren't doing anything wrong, they're supposed to look like that.
Or are you talking about if you're using a macrame technique?
avitello19
Skiller
avitello19
4ย years, 4ย months ago by avitello19
Iโ€™m not super sure what your question is but it looks super good! Especially for your first alpha. The back is supposed to look like that but there are techniques to do 2 sided keychains if you want to look into that (idk how to do it tho)