Recommended thread brands
Yaura
Bracelet King
Yaura
1 year, 2 months ago by Yaura
Hello friends! Does anyone know of a good embroidery floss brand that is somewhat easy to get? My cheap threads keep snapping on me
Rowsitt
Bracelet King
Rowsitt
1 year, 2 months ago by Rowsitt
i personally like jp coats. i get it at walmart. loops and crafts isn’t bad either. jp coats and loops and crafts have the same feel to it
vsco-girl1
Bracelet King
vsco-girl1
1 year, 2 months ago by vsco-girl1
jp coats, dmc, loops & threads all work, or just random thread on amazon! jp coats from walmart, dmc is also found at walmart or michaels or hobby lobby, and loops & threads is at michaels. i have also tried anchor thread and i have gotten some at michaels or on amazon!
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1 year, 2 months ago by sage-wolf
jp coats is the easiest to find for me and is way nicer than loops and threads. dmc is the nicest, it’s easy to find too but not as much
Skiller
2 months, 2 weeks ago by 01289
coloredbird
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 2 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
I think Loops & Threads is pretty popular in the US but DMC and Anchor are also very nice!
tmanuck
Professional
tmanuck
1 month, 1 week ago by tmanuck
Also if you are looking for a cheap good brand that has a lot of colors for not very much money I would recomend paxcoo on Amazon! The threads are very nice and the pack I have is 124 for 15 dollars.
Hunniebuns
Advanced
Hunniebuns
1 month ago by Hunniebuns
My favorite, although pricy, is DMC. I find the cheapest place to get it is Michaels which is around 55 cents a skein and I get rewards. Michaels brand of embroidery floss called loops and thread is my favorite pack of floss.