Length measurements?
abigail_n
Skiller
abigail_n
4 years, 5 months ago by abigail_n
what’s the average length y’all make yalls bracelets(patterns part)? And if you do braids on the end how long do you make the braids(end/ tying off part?
abigail_n
Skiller
abigail_n
4 years, 5 months ago by abigail_n
Ohhh nvm. I didn’t scroll down before posting this. Someone already asked this question
BunBunKnot
Professional
BunBunKnot
4 years, 4 months ago by BunBunKnot
On average, I make my strings a little less than my wingspan. This leaves for a good amount of string, and if there is leftover u can save it and use it later
BunBunKnot
Professional
BunBunKnot
4 years, 4 months ago by BunBunKnot
Oops sorry now realizing I didn’t read it right, I make my bracelets around 12-15 cm, then make the ties 2-3 inches
gross_piZa
Professional
gross_piZa
4 years, 4 months ago by gross_piZa
I have small wrists so I make the bracelet about the size of my wrist and then make the ties on both ends a couple inches in case I give it to someone with larger wrists. If I Know that it’s for someone with tiny or huge wrists I will adjust the bracelet accordingly
SoftAlpaca
Bracelet King
SoftAlpaca
4 years, 2 months ago by SoftAlpaca
My wrist length is 16 cm - make mine around 12,5-14, max 15 cm long. For alphas, I tend to go for about 120 rows. Hope I could help you at least a bit 😇 ❤️
el526320
Bracelet King
el526320
4 years, 2 months ago by el526320
I normally cut my strings 1-2 meters depending if I'm doing a loop or not. It also depends on the thickness. I have gone up to 3 meters for a bracelet with around 25-30 strings.