Alpha Help!!!
meghan310
Professional
meghan310
4 years, 5 months ago by meghan310
Hey all,

I am making pattern #21095 and the letters are supposed to be in a row, but I am counting my knots and the yellow is still not showing up where it supposed to be for the letter s. My strings that I am switching between also make my base strings pop up, but if I fix that, then the string crosses over the previous one.

I am beyond frustrated as no matter how I fix or count, it doesn't seem to work.
brr
Professional
brr
4 years, 5 months ago by brr
What I do is I count how many knots until the yellow for only the first row the yellow comes up then after that see where the yellow in the next row is, in relation to the yellow in the first row, that way even if you mess up the first row it will be consistent for the whole pattern
brr
Professional
brr
4 years, 5 months ago by brr
For switching strings, it can be really easy to get them tangled with each other, so I bring them straight back and up against the back of the pattern and then I keep them in place with my hands that way they don’t tangle with each other and if they do tangle with each other it’s at the bottom of the strings instead of at the top
meghan310
Professional
meghan310
4 years, 5 months ago by meghan310
So how do I know when the tying string is in the right place to make the knot on the base string? Either my base string pops up, or the tying string crosses over the base string from the previous knot.