Please check my way and help me #2507
EmyArt
Advanced
EmyArt
11ย years ago by EmyArt
Hi everyone

I really loved this pattern #2507 especially when I saw a photo of a Burberry bracelet that is based on it

anyway I used the same colors of this photo but it seems that I messed up, I'll tell you my way of knotting and you just tell me if I am right or not

I kept knotting Forward Knots between each 2 strings in the first row then I did the opposite in the next (I mean Backward Knots between each 2 strings) and I kept doing that all over the bracelet but it doesn't seem like the one of the photo so I think That

1- My initial order is wrong
or
2- I made a mistake in somewhere
or
3- My way was wrong

So please tell me what is the right initial order of strings and if my way is true or not

and thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
11ย years ago by Adik
Im not sure what you did there when you did a knot between each 2 strings.. When you do the second row your first knot will be between the second and third string not first and second. Do you get what i mean?
EmyArt
Advanced
EmyArt
11ย years ago by EmyArt
Thanks Adik and yes I got it and this what I already done the knot in the next row should be between the second and the third strings so I think that I worked the right way and may be I messed in somewhere because the beginning was cool I just need to know the right initial order of strings ๐Ÿ™‚
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
11ย years ago by Adik
The order of strings is on the pattern you worked from ๐Ÿ™‚
EmyArt
Advanced
EmyArt
11ย years ago by EmyArt
I mean the colors of the Burberry bracelet because I couldn't make it the right way