Bracelet King
Horse_Shoe
3 years ago by Horse_Shoe
What I do is look at photos and videos and decide on which one I should do
AK_KNOTS
Professional
AK_KNOTS
3 years ago by AK_KNOTS
What works for me is to buy new materials which make you more excited to use them, making patterns that you really like, and watching bracelet videos non stop! Not non stop but you get the idea! 😂
AK_KNOTS
Professional
AK_KNOTS
3 years ago by AK_KNOTS
You could also try another crafty hobby for a while and then slowly get back into bracelet making.
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years ago by knotnormal
Masha knots has a video about slumps
b-coops13
Skiller
b-coops13
2 years, 12 months ago by b-coops13
I find that if you see a youtube doing a knot with me with a pattern you like, doing that with them is super fun or joining a challenge so you have to narrow your choices. or find out what weird national days are coming up (national cookie day for example) and make a bracelet based on that. Or make ur own pattern !
meadowcow
Bracelet King
meadowcow
2 years, 12 months ago by meadowcow
@katherined I just entered my first challenge! That definitely helped me get out of my slump, and even if you don’t want to participate they’re themed, so you can always look at the suggested patterns for inspiration.
colorsun1
Professional
colorsun1
2 years, 11 months ago by colorsun1
If I were you and I was trying to get out of a bracelet slump I would do some sort of bracelet that has a lot of detail so that way you don't get bored of it but some thing that you enjoy doing and he like how it's turning out
colorsun1
Professional
colorsun1
You could also try as many challenges as you can and if you win one it might make you want to do more and then you'll start tonight more than ever
colorsun1
Professional
colorsun1
I hope this helps! 🙂
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
2 years, 11 months ago by knotnormal
Masha Knots has a video that is really helpful
ThreadMade
Advanced
ThreadMade
2 years, 11 months ago by ThreadMade
Here’s a trick that I do, it’s kinda strange but think of it as reverse psychology! I start a super big project, like a wall hanging for example or the starburst bracelet. It usually pushes me to make it and then once I finish other bracelet patterns and such seem really quick and easy, making me want to have a lighter project on hand. Hope this helps! 💕
dodobirddd
Advanced
dodobirddd
2 years, 11 months ago by dodobirddd
bit late to this, but something that I have recently used to get out of my own slump is to make a bracelet with the intention of giving it to someone you care about. in the end you don’t actually have to give it them (of course you can but u don’t have too).