special start and ends
-Anyone-
Professional
-Anyone-
3ย years ago by -Anyone-
how'd you make the triangle ends like how Masha does for her "Meow" pattern (#31213)? Would you just make triangle ends like how you would with a normal pattern and just start knotting with your leading string?
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3ย years ago by Smooshy
Here is her tutorial I hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜Š
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsCCgZZvziQ
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
3ย years ago by onarts_
I think if you want to do it that particular way with the base strings showing through at the edges of the triangle stats yes, you would do it like a normal and then knot with your leading string. But I think it's just easier if you use the tutorial that the other person suggested.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3ย years ago by halokiwi
I just looked at Masha's bracelet and it seems that the border of the triangle ends is done using the method you would use for the edge of triangle ends you'd use for normal patterns. After you've made the edge you fill the triangles in by knotting row by row with you leading string. You need two leading strings, one for each triangle end.
-Anyone-
Professional
-Anyone-
3ย years ago by -Anyone-
@Smooshy ahh sorry I should've been more specific. I know how to do double and single triangle ends for both alpha's and normal's, I was just wondering how to do the border with the base strings

@onarts_ ty!

@halokiwi thanks!