My Alpha won’t work
VanillaFox
Skiller
VanillaFox
3 years ago by VanillaFox
I started making bracelets in quarantine and just can’t get the Aloha. I have tried so many times but it keeps coming apart. Or The pattern looks weird. I have watched so many tutorials but it just doesn’t work.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years ago by madeleine_
You might be able to solve the problem by just practicing, but it’s difficult to tell without seeing the bracelets. Could you take a photo of one them and temporarily set it as your profile photo?
mhfw04
Professional
mhfw04
3 years ago by mhfw04
What I would do is a couple of things : 1. Make sure you have a good start, so like a triangle end or something of that nature. 2. Make sure your knots aren’t too loose. 3. If you are doing color switches, I would try the flat alpha technique. ( mashaknots has a great video on YouTube) Alphas are definitely not a beginner bracelet, but if you feel you are capable, I would got to YouTube to learn! I recommend Mashaknots, because I feel they are the most comprehensive. Also make sure your bracelet is secured down tightly! I hope this helps and good luck!
Night_Owl
Bracelet King
Night_Owl
3 years ago by Night_Owl
It takes alot of time and practice to get good at alphas, just be patient with yourself 😊. Also, Masha knots has a video on how to improve your alphas so mabye watching that could help if you wanted some tips 🙂.

Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UWqtTxWls
VanillaFox
Skiller
VanillaFox
3 years ago by VanillaFox
Thanks I have used Marsha knots. I love her YouTube so I have done that. I tie my knots pretty hard so I think I just need to practice. Thanks for the tips though!