coulee combos
12345puppy
Bracelet King
12345puppy
3 years ago by 12345puppy
When I got my string it came with tons of colours. However it came with a bunch of neon orange. I rlly wanna use it but I can't think of a nice colour combo of more than 2 colours. Could you plz help me find a combo for them if you have any ideas
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years ago by amwatson
I use all my neon colours for patterns that have a clear border with black and white and I think it really makes the neon pop and stand out more than if it was with other colours.
12345puppy
Bracelet King
12345puppy
@amwatson thanks but I only have the neon orange and that is it so I don't rlly know what to do
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years ago by amwatson
Yeah, I suggest using it with black and white, or maybe you could do an orange gradient but that might be a bit difficult if there’s a clear difference and jump between each colour
knittyelf
Bracelet King
knittyelf
3 years ago by knittyelf
@12345puppy Orange looks nice with blue, so how about mixing the neon orange with several shades of blue? I agree with the poster above that using a pattern with black and/or white outlines would make it really pop. 🙂
anniefloss
Advanced
anniefloss
3 years ago by anniefloss
I recommend using all of the other bright colors in the pack. Or you can pair it with opposite colors. Black/white is also a good option too.
12345puppy
Bracelet King
12345puppy
@amwatson @knittyelf and @anniefloss thanks a lot for the help❤️
Grace2007_
Professional
Grace2007_
3 years ago by Grace2007_
I like using neon orange with a pale pink and black. And again oranges look really nice with most shades of blue and pink.
12345puppy
Bracelet King
12345puppy
@Grace2007_ great. Thanks so much for that. I just tried it and it surprisingly looks great tysm❤️
Grace2007_
Professional
Grace2007_
3 years ago by Grace2007_
@12345puppy no problem ❤️
yessir_
Skiller
yessir_
3 years ago by yessir_
https://colorhunt.co/palettes/trendy
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
you could make a parking cone. like w an alpha. and if you have more, you could also use them as base strings 🤷‍♂️
Chaty_Chun
Bracelet King
Chaty_Chun
3 years ago by Chaty_Chun
Well, if you have a walmart, you can get a pack of 100 or so string spools for $10. Also, theres amazon.