how do you tie bracelets with two braids at the end and a teardrop start??
Chocomielk
Beginner
Chocomielk
3 years, 1 month ago by Chocomielk
hii so i've seen ppl make bracelets this way and so i did too but i'm unsure of how to actually tie it up to wear??
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 1 month ago by amwatson
You put one of the ties through the loop and then knot the two ties together. It can be quite tricky to do by yourself so sometimes it’s easier for someone else to do it for you.
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 1 month ago by Smooshy
Yes this is the correct way to do it
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 1 month ago by cowboys
@Chocomielk Because it is sometimes hard to tie the bracelet on to your wrist by your self, I like to put buttons at the end of mine instead of braids and I love the button! Check out some of my pics and for the tutorial go to @WWJCD profile and you will find it. Hoped this helped for an idea!
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years, 1 month ago by knotnormal
You put one tie through the loop, and then tie the bracelet like normal.
millie_g
Professional
millie_g
3 years, 1 month ago by millie_g
Great question! To do that, you stick one of the braided ties through the whole and make a double knot with the other tie! 🙂
Emily_knot
Bracelet King
Emily_knot
3 years ago by Emily_knot
I've had that problem when I was a beginner! So basically what you do it put one of the braided ends in the loop, take the second braided end and sort of tie it onto the first end for a video reference see this
https://youtu.be/9GtUPJwnv10 (method 3)
minutcraft
Bracelet King
minutcraft
3 years ago by minutcraft
Mmm i tie those two ways. One way, most everyone else has mentioned above already. The other way is to put both ends through the loop and just tie them in a single knot as if there’s only one tie. I just make bracelets with two ends mostly to give other people options (in case they find it hard to tie with a single end) and to keep the final product as flat as possible in case i decide to use the bracelet as a bookmark. 😁
potato1122
Professional
potato1122
3 years ago by potato1122
Put one tie through the hole and then tie the other tie to the tie inside the hole