forward-backward and backward-forward knots
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years, 2 months ago by hummusboi
my regular forward and backward knots usually look pretty nice and consistent but when i have to knot a forward-backward or backward-forward knots, they always look wonky and are a different size than my forward and backward knots. does anyone have any tips to make them look as nice as forward and backward knots?
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 2 months ago by Jdog12525
You could practice BF knots by taking two pieces of string and continuously knot BF knots with the right string onto the left string.
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 2 months ago by workmanha
Maybe a good way to practice is to make a pattern that is only bf and fb knots...here are some:

These can be a little overwhelming tho and a little hard and the usually don't come out nice and pretty but it is a good way to kind of get used to fb and bf knots. And if u need a mix the last one has a little bit of normal forward and backward knots in them. Hope this Helps!
cailynj321
Professional
cailynj321
3 years, 2 months ago by cailynj321
just try to make those knots tighter and watch them as your going so you can pay extra attention to them. there isn’t really much else you can do except practice and then you will eventually get better! : )