An Awkward Problem...
WovenKitty
Bracelet King
WovenKitty
11 years, 5 months ago by WovenKitty
Does anyone else get strands of hair stuck in bracelets when they are tying? I have kinda long curly hair. I also have a really fluffy cat. I just wanted to know if I'm the only one that this happens to.
😲
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
11 years, 5 months ago by FTCN97
No you are not the only one! I have long curly hair too and it's stuch in my bracelets every time. Most of the time I first clean my desk, so there is no dirt and then put my hair in a braid or something equal. Good to know for me too that I'm not the only one either 🙂

x.
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
11 years, 5 months ago by Adik
used to happen to me when i started tying bracelets 🙂 just have your hair up 😉
pixiewisp
Advanced
pixiewisp
11 years, 5 months ago by pixiewisp
I get hair in my bracelets too. Besides my long curly hair that gets in EVERYTHING, I have cats that like to "help" by sitting on my lap while I'm working or dogs that come by, contribute hair, then leave. 😛

I've gotten to the point that I don't care anymore or, if it's annoying me, I trim the hair as close as I can when I'm finished with the bracelet.
alyse13
Skiller
alyse13
11 years, 5 months ago by alyse13
If I'm making it for someone special, I just cut them short and don't worry about it. It's us braceletmakers' equivalent to putting blood and sweat into our work. lol
akjamz
Professional
akjamz
11 years, 4 months ago by akjamz
yeah this happens to me!! Also my dog's curly hair gets all in my bracelets and string, it is the worst!
mmcd23
Advanced
mmcd23
11 years, 4 months ago by mmcd23
I always wear my hair up. It's pretty rare when my hair isn't up, but I still get strands caught in every bracelet. I need to find a fix for this!
hi_123
Bracelet King
hi_123
11 years, 4 months ago by hi_123
Yeah ! i thought i was the only one. Like when i am doing braclets i find hair strands in my braclets , I alway have my hair in a ponytail but still find hair strands in my bracletes !😭|😲
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
11 years, 4 months ago by KotinKandy
Yupp. I have my hair up an I still find hair in my bracelet. I'm just like HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!! I find it funny though 😉
szrene99
Skiller
szrene99
11 years, 4 months ago by szrene99
if you take a lighter, of something similar, and run it really quickly along the bracelet it'll burn off the hair without singing the strings (if you move fast enough)
piperrocks
Bracelet King
piperrocks
11 years, 3 months ago by piperrocks
Yeah ! I thought i was the only one but i guess not (: I find strands of dog hair and my hair in my bracelets sometimes and now i have to clear my surface before i make a bracelet and put my hair up! Its really anoyying! |😲
KailaRayne
Skiller
KailaRayne
11 years, 1 month ago by KailaRayne
OMG YES! Well I have a husky mix, so he sheds so much fur, and where I usually make my bracelets is always covered with is! I don't know how to stop it, so I don't bother. But NO you are not the only one!
LuckyJinks
Professional
LuckyJinks
11 years ago by LuckyJinks
what i do is just pay really close attention when i'm making the bracelet, and if you catch the hair soon enough (before it gets tightly tied into the bracelet) you can usually tug it out.
daisyduck
Bracelet King
daisyduck
11 years ago by daisyduck
This happens all the time to me! Im glad its not just me! But if you put your hair up its a little better
catherinec
Professional
catherinec
10 years, 9 months ago by catherinec
It happens to me too! LuckyJinks does what I do 🙂
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 9 months ago by lyra2245
OMG me too!!! my cat always likes to play with my braceleys
gemmaaa
Professional
gemmaaa
10 years, 9 months ago by gemmaaa
It always happens to me! I even get my hair stuck in between the slits on my board, but I always catch them enough to take them out so it's not tied permanently on my bracelet. 😄
GinoPop
Professional
GinoPop
10 years, 7 months ago by GinoPop
Haha, my cat always tries to help me by sitting on my bracelets. But you can clipp them off or leave the hairs, i find it funny so i leave cat-hairs in bracelets for
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
10 years, 7 months ago by wolf3
i ALWAYS get my curls stuck in my bracelet!! every once in while i'll find a lab ( my dog) hair too!!😛
WovenKitty
Bracelet King
WovenKitty
10 years, 7 months ago by WovenKitty
Ugh. bracelet hair is so annoying... Especially when the fibers in the strings separate and you get pieces of string stuck in the bracelet at odd angles. Thank goodness that does not happen to me very much 🙂.