??shortcut??
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
11ย years, 4ย months ago by KotinKandy
i was wondering if there was any way to make normal patterns faster. like for the candy stripe bracelet you can make it two ways: one is to pair the string by twos and make forward knots but two is just to start with the first string and make all forward knots. the second way is faster to me and i was wondering if there is any way to use the second way(the one where you use one color but make several knots). i was taught how to do the candy stripe the second way. i was just wondering if there was a "shortcut". when i make normal patterns it just seems to take a lot of time because i have to pair the strings up...if any of that made sense can you please tell me a way to do it faster?? thank u๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
iluvjb
Skiller
iluvjb
11ย years, 4ย months ago by iluvjb
when i see some bracelets that have some chevrons and the pattern repeats, like #5757, i can usually figure out the pattern pretty easily just by doing the pattern once then looking at the bracelet. some of them you can't do that on because they are harder, but if you see the knots rather than the pattern it really helps ๐Ÿ™‚
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ that helped me ๐Ÿ™‚
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
is it possible,for normal patterns, to do sections of it? for an arrow normal bracelet, you do like 4 forward knots from the left and then 4 backward knots from the right and then with the two middles. is it possible to make them like that one?? in bunches
thanks๐Ÿ™‚
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
Thank you sooooo much ๐Ÿ™‚ I am extremely greatful. XD