What do you use to hold your strings down when knotting?
ePanda1040
Professional
ePanda1040
3 years, 2 months ago by ePanda1040
I'm having so much trouble keeping my strings down while I knot, I've just been using scotch tape but the strings slip out. Any suggestions?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 2 months ago by CakeCup
I have a mini clipbaord i use. I also sometimes tap the string down on the clipboard to make it extra tight.
PandaParty
Professional
PandaParty
3 years, 2 months ago by PandaParty
I like using a clipboard. The more secure you have your bracelet, the faster you may be able to knot. I personally use the solid hardware clipboard that has a clip that holds really well. I also tape my clipboard down. I would also recommend safety pinning it to a pillow, pants, etc. I personally think the bracelet moves around too much with that method. If you decide to tape strings, I recommend adding 3 pieces to the string that isn’t used for knotting. One in the middle, beginning and end. Hope this helps! Contact me if you have any more questions
Harriet
Bracelet King
Harriet
3 years, 2 months ago by Harriet
I use a clipboard blue tacked to a desk or flat surface if you want to use a clipboard I recommend getting one without the bump in the middle of the bit at the top it keeps the strings held down tightly