making bracelets quickly
impersonat
Bracelet King
impersonat
8 years, 1 month ago by impersonat
I'm trying to make a bunch of eight strong bracelets for my friends. I've made three so far and I need to make fifteen by June 25. Does anyone know how I could be able to make them more quickly?? I'm struggling here :/
jonricnera
Skiller
jonricnera
8 years, 1 month ago by jonricnera
Well it depends the pattern that's on the bracelet. Like if you make a chevron or a candy stripe bracelet, you could make it in like 3-6 hours. But if it's a complex bracelet like horizontal stripe bracelet, it could longer than the normal bracelets. Also depending how your friends wrist are. If they are smaller its going to take less to
jonricnera
Skiller
jonricnera
8 years, 1 month ago by jonricnera
time** if it's bigger, it's going to take more time^^^
Lily99
Bracelet King
Lily99
8 years, 1 month ago by Lily99
If at all possible for the pattern, knot in sections rather than rows. That helps a lot!
impersonat
Bracelet King
impersonat
I have 6 done now!
mreadey
Professional
mreadey
8 years, 1 month ago by mreadey
Really all you can do is keep at it. you get quicker the more you do it, especially when you memorize the pattern and dont have to keep referencing it. That being said, it's good if you set yourself up with no big distractions. I like to turn on the TV to something I've seen and just start working on it.
mreadey
Professional
mreadey
8 years, 1 month ago by mreadey
but it sounds like you should be able to make your deadline 😉
impersonat
Bracelet King
impersonat
Just finished my seventh!
el526320
Bracelet King
el526320
4 years, 3 months ago by el526320
It really just takes practice to get super fast at making bracelets. Patience is key. 😄
Rocky-road
Advanced
Rocky-road
4 years, 3 months ago by Rocky-road
time and maybe some help
altopride
Bracelet King
altopride
4 years, 3 months ago by altopride
Can the pattern be segment knotted?