I want to make bracelets faster!!!!
gyufytvhrd
Bracelet King
gyufytvhrd
3 years, 6 months ago by gyufytvhrd
So ive been trying to make bracelets/keychains for Christmas gifts but they are going sooo slow. people that make bracelets in one sitting are magicians 🤯 I don't understand I could never do that. I want ways to knot faster and stay focused. Any advice? 🤔
sxnnyside
Professional
sxnnyside
3 years, 6 months ago by sxnnyside
I recommend learning how to segment knot. It makes the knotting time so much faster, and you could possibly become a magician and make a bracelet in one sitting. This tip only go's for normal patterns of course. Masha Knots does really good at explaining this technique in one of her videos. Hope that helps 🙂
gyufytvhrd
Bracelet King
gyufytvhrd
@sxnnyside ahhhh thank you sooo much. hopefully I can become a magician! 😉
xXMyselfXx
Professional
xXMyselfXx
3 years, 6 months ago by xXMyselfXx
Segment knots are definetly a good way to knot faster. I believe Masha Knots has a video about it. Good luck! I'm sure you will be a really fast knotter soon! ❤️
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Megan Morris has a video with tips on how to knot faster it’s on YouTube
gyufytvhrd
Bracelet King
gyufytvhrd
Thank you! 🎉 ❤️ 🎉 😊
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 6 months ago by Elise64
Megan Morris on YouTube has a vid with tips! One is on alphas, and it is to have all of your strings about a wingspan length long, that way you can pull the string through the base string easily, without having to pull a huge blob of string through, u will need to add in lots more string as u go along, but it isn’t as annoying as you think, unless you are in a tight space like in a car or just in ur bed knotting on a pillow. And, make small loops cuz there is less to pull thru.