URGENT HELP ON WHAT TO DO FOR PATTEREN #53650
gtotofmykt
Advanced
gtotofmykt
3 years, 5 months ago by gtotofmykt
I am currently trying to do pattern #53650 and I don't know what to do with the strings that don't have knots. There are pictures of patterns similar and it looks like there is a hole in the bracelet, I had thought the string would go through the pattern if that makes sense. If anyone knows how to help please please tell me. I can't find tutorials on what to do either. I've dint a chainlink before but those had specific knots on the string in the pattern but these don't have anything on them. Thank you!!!
arf820
arf820
3 years, 5 months ago by arf820
hey! that pattern is a shaped pattern. for the outermost loose strings, please check out the tutorial i wrote called “the shaped bracelets technique.” for the loose strings inside each diamond, please check out EmmaWhite’s written tutorial called “shaped holes photo tutorial.” both tutorials can be found in the tutorials section on bracelet book. i am the creator of that pattern, so don’t hesitate to message me or tag me here, if you have any more questions! hope that helps! 🙂
gtotofmykt
Advanced
gtotofmykt
3 years, 5 months ago by gtotofmykt
thank you so so much really appreciate it!!! ❤️
narbruh
Bracelet King
narbruh
3 years, 5 months ago by narbruh
The pattern that you are mentioning is a shaped pattern.Masha Knots has a tutorial on her YouTube channel about the shaped bracelet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nNWLJacj4o.
The video that I linked is the "starry night" bracelet but its the same concept.If you know how to do the triangle beginning and the triangle end on the normal patterns, then I think you could do the pattern you wanted to do 😄 Hope that helped!!! 😊