Normal Bracelet Tying Tips
AcadiaL
Professional
AcadiaL
3 years, 6 months ago by AcadiaL
Hi there! I’ve been doing a lot of alphas recently and i’m trying to get back into doing regular bracelets and NONE of them look good. The beginning always looks so wonky and loose?? It’s frustrating trying to practice when they always look bad.

Also a random thing, but how do you not let pet hair into the bracelet? I have three dogs and two cats and there’s ALWAYS pet hair in the bracelets😂

Thank you so much!
Sun-Flower
Advanced
Sun-Flower
3 years, 6 months ago by Sun-Flower
When you have dogs or cats it pretty much impossible to not get hair in your bracelets, I have not found any tricks to prevent that (sorry).
When you're starting a bracelet make sure to make your knots very tight. Also, make sure your bracelet is safely secured onto something. I recommend learning how to make a triangle end, this was the first way I learned to make bracelets. I find triangle ends easier to make than loops.
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 6 months ago by uwucorgi
just keep practicing! you might have regressed a bit in your normal pattern skills, so just keep on making normal bracelets and you should get your skill back. That happens to me with alphas sometimes :/