Bracelet design Looking longer Than the Original pattern.
Happyday7
Bracelet King
Happyday7
3 years, 6 months ago by Happyday7
Is it just me or do peoples bracelet looks more long than what the actual pattern is, because that's what happens to mine. and Idk if i'm not tying my knots tight enough or what. 😭
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
3 years, 6 months ago by Sun_String
yea a keychain I made recently looked really stretched out too... idk might just be the knot tension
srhamy28
Bracelet King
srhamy28
3 years, 6 months ago by srhamy28
its all about positioning your knots (ie the first half of the knot). I assume you are talking about alpha patterns, but it also applies to normal patterns. just make sure that the first half of your knot is positioned correctly, and make sure that it doesnt move while you are tying the second half. really, just practice. the knot structure of alphas is way different from normal patterns, so it takes practice to learn how to knot so that everything looks correct. if you are struggling with normal patterns, just do the same thing. make sure the first half of your knot is positioned correctly, and tie the second half making sure that it doesnt move. again, practice is key. hope this helps.
Happyday7
Bracelet King
Happyday7
3 years, 6 months ago by Happyday7
Thank you that helps a lot. I'll make sure my first knot is secure before making the second knot.