Bumpy normal bracelets
IceCream48
Professional
IceCream48
3 years, 6 months ago by IceCream48
My normal pattern bracelets aren't flat. Why?
Thank You 😛
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
3 years, 6 months ago by KikiLilou
That often happens to me with patterns that have diamond shapes in it. You could try knotting a bit looser. Other than that idk how to solve that problem.
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
3 years, 6 months ago by Sun_String
Make sure you’re using the same kind/brand of string!
Like if you use DMC orange string and generic yellow string, the DMC string might be thinner which produces smaller sized knots. That makes the bracelet wonky and could be the cause of bumps because the other strings are bigger and make larger/bumpier knots.
If that’s not the case, then maybe try loosening your knot tension - you could be pulling too tight and warping the bracelet.
Lmk if this helps!
IceCream48
Professional
IceCream48
Ok!I will try loosening my knots because I am already using the same string.
Thank you!
maggievsco
Professional
maggievsco
3 years, 6 months ago by maggievsco
You probably knot to hard, try different technique.
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 6 months ago by jadeflwr13
i’ve had this problem before, where the bracelets are bumpy or knots will flip. i managed to fix it by making my first part of each knot more secure, since the first part of a knot determines the placing and how tight it will be. 🌙🕸🍁
IceCream48
Professional
IceCream48
Thank you! I think I do make my knots too tight.
😄
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 6 months ago by danielle_3
make sure your knots are not too tight. also don’t rush through bracelets just go slowly and at your own pace and you will notice that they start to get neater over time. also masha knots has a flat alpha tutorial but this is for normal bracelets but it would be helpful for alpha patterns.