New Bracelets
milbug
Bracelet King
milbug
11 years, 7 months ago by milbug
I have always had a problem with what bracelet I was going to make, so I aways though that other people did too. I decided to pick a pattern every week as inpration to a braccelet. It will always be posted on Sunday. It is mainly for newbies and beginners who are new to the braclet making world. It will normally be a normal pattern, but I might do a simple alpha once in a while. Maybe every month or so. I will normally post a picture of it as well that i have done, as a example.
This weeks pattern is #7395, and it is a normal pattern.
Happy Knotting and good luck to all beginners.
milbug
Bracelet King
milbug
On my Youtube channel I will be posting a video evry week on Sunday on the directions of making the upcoming bracelet and who's bracelet pattern I though stood out the most. Only people who have posted patterns after mine will be accepted though. Messaging me will not increase your chances of winning, but you may post as many bracelets as you like.
Good luck to everybody. Happy Knotting!
milbug
Bracelet King
milbug
My youtube channel is on the links page under Butterfly Braids. Since their was not a winner, because I was the only one who posted a picture, and I will not be annoucing the winner on my video (ever), but I will post it here. As well as make last week's pattern and this week's pattern video's.
This week's patterns is #18 which is a normal pattern.
Good Luck and Happy Knotting!
Fenka2001
Skiller
Fenka2001
11 years, 7 months ago by Fenka2001
#664 Help please!I don`t understand this pattern
milbug
Bracelet King
milbug
okay! Happy to help!!! What don't you understand about it?
milbug
Bracelet King
milbug
11 years, 4 months ago by milbug
Sorry for not posting in so long I have been really busy. But this week the pattern is #5736 for the alpha pattern, and #7554 for the normal pattern. Hope this patterns inspire you. Have a Merry Christmas. Happy Knotting and Good luck.