THE LITTLE HOLE FOR TASSELS ON YOUR BOOKMARKSSSSSD
LillyGrace
Bracelet King
LillyGrace
3 years, 6 months ago by LillyGrace
So I’ve seen the tutorial on YouTube for this, but it’s confusing for me. Does anyone have their own tutorial about it?? Please let me know and tell me the channel name and or vid title

Tysm! stay healthy and safe 🧼 🖐 💕
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 6 months ago by bunny9
So im not too sure so i just came here to tell you I get youuuuu
and that I would also like to know how to make a bookmark hole with a chubby tassel 😇
LillyGrace
Bracelet King
LillyGrace
@bunny9 Lol ok 😂

I know that there is a tutorial on YouTube for it, but for me it’s kinda confusing. But I learned how to do a tassel last night so yay 😁
Christy076
Bracelet King
Christy076
3 years, 6 months ago by Christy076
What is the tutorial called? I can watch it and try to explain it to you differently.
LillyGrace
Bracelet King
LillyGrace
@Christy076 it’s the tutorial on YouTube by HandMade Lenin for the hole in the top of alpha bracelets for bookmarks
Christy076
Bracelet King
Christy076
Thanks! I will watch it later and try it explain it to you.
LillyGrace
Bracelet King
LillyGrace
@Christy076 your welcome and thanks!

Happy Knotting! 🧶
Christy076
Bracelet King
Christy076
Hmmm I searched this on YouTube hole in the top of alpha bracelets for bookmarks and nothing came up.
LillyGrace
Bracelet King
LillyGrace
@Christy076 maybe look up the channel name. It’s HandMade Lenin I believe.
Christy076
Bracelet King
Christy076
Yay ok it came up. I think it didn't work before because the name of the video was in a different language. I will watch the video and let you know if I understand it,
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 6 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I’m currently making a tutorial for bb on it, it’s just i’ve been a little busy with school and stuff. I’ll try to submit it to the admin this month!
Christy076
Bracelet King
Christy076
Ok so I understand it. You cut a string and tie it down to your surface. You then add your base strings using a larks head knot. You do one normal row of just your base color. Then leave 6 strings out in the exact center. Make sure you have the same amount of thread n either side. For example, if you have 24 base strings, you leave out 6 of them and you would have 9 strings an both sides next to the 6 strings. Then on the strings left out on either side, do 2 rows of your base color. On the other side, you need to add string for the base color and do the same step. To make the loop, you divide the 6 strings in to so you have 3 strings. I don't really know how to explain it, but follow the instructions from 3:30-7:00 of the video. After you do the hole, knot both sides of the bookmark like before using the 2 base color strings. Take the string on the left hand side and put it under the bookmark to the right side and tape it down. You will know only use the string that was originally on the right hand side. Continue knotting your pattern. When you are down with it, cut the base color strings and the extra string that your creation is on. You can use glue to secure the small parts of string if you would like. You can make a tassel or twist tie and knot it through the hole using a larks head knot.
I hope this helped you!
Happy knotting!
LillyGrace
Bracelet King
LillyGrace
@Christy076 TYSM!!!! Thank you for helping out!!

@Lizzie_Ann TYSM TOO!!!
Christy076
Bracelet King
Christy076
You're welcome! I am glad I helped.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@Lizzie_Ann the girl has said (not publicly) that she does not wish for her tutorial to be recreated but I have asked. It’s her original idea and so you shouldn’t copy it without her permission.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@2006_Mandy i’m not copying her idea, i’m just making an english version. I will definitely credit her and I won’t take all the credit for the idea. Most people don’t understand even with the english subtitles so i’m making it easier.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@2006_Mandy also i’m doing it slightly different, so i’m not copying her idea. Even if i was doing it the same way i’m not copying it, i’m sharing it. Making a written tutorial on bb is no different then somebody explaining in words to another person how to do it.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@Lizzie_Ann well you should always respect people’s decisions. The girl put hard work into her video and although it’s hard to understand it’s why she put captions. Imagine if you put hard work into a video and then everyone else wanted to copy it and yours no longer was as important how would you feel?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@2006_Mandy If i put hard work into something and somebody “copied” it, i actually wouldn’t care that much. As long as they credited me they would be fine. I would also feel greatful that somebody liked my idea. I asked her again about it and specified what i was doing g and if she says no then i won’t but i’m still going to work on my king the tutorial because i can.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
i won’t submit it is she says no