how do I knot looser *REPOST* ⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 6 months ago by Elise64
So I made a post about this and someone said that everyone knots in their own unique way, but I actually really want to start knotting looser, mainly for alphas, but not have gaps in my bracelet. It will make my bracelet bump in and out. So how do I knot looser without having gaps? I know that all bracelets have little holes but I just don’t want to have huge gaps between my knots.
Puppy12345
Bracelet King
Puppy12345
3 years, 6 months ago by Puppy12345
IDK I have the same problem
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
3 years, 6 months ago by KikiLilou
You can do this by making the first half of your knot as tight as possible and the second half a bit looser. It takes some practice to get the knots to be looser so they can be uneven at first but it will get better. Just try to keep the same tightness for the second half of your knots throughout your bracelet.
tiki
Bracelet King
tiki
3 years, 6 months ago by tiki
@Elise64 the best thing you can do is when your pulling the string don’t pull it too tight and when your knotting the second row the first half of the knot should be tight enough to ensure there are no gaps the second one you can just make it loose and follow this for the rest of the pattern
In case you have more doubts I strongly suggest you message the moderator @clairehair cause she makes her knots loose and doesn’t have gaps 😄
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 6 months ago by Elise64
Thanks everyone!