ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT BRACELETS!!!!!
polly374
Professional
polly374
3 years, 7 months ago by polly374
Hello 👋
If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask on here!!
Bye ✌️
marli4785
Advanced
marli4785
3 years, 7 months ago by marli4785
Hello,

I made a bracelet for a friend and now he's had it for 8 day and it looks like it's withering. Is there any thing we can do to fix it? Should I maybe reinforce it more string or use the string it already has?

Best,
Marli
polly374
Professional
polly374
So first what type of string are you using and second if you have enough time I would say make another bracelet like that one and make the note VERY TIGHT I make mine very tight so that might be the problem.
marli4785
Advanced
marli4785
3 years, 7 months ago by marli4785
I am using embroidery thread. I could make him another that is stronger.
polly374
Professional
polly374
I’d say make another and you are using the right string. Just make the nots very tight
lissa_J13
Beginner
lissa_J13
3 years, 7 months ago by lissa_J13
I am new to alphas and I was wondering if just the base strings are a little thicker than my leading threads, will that cause any problems?
polly374
Professional
polly374
That shouldn’t cause any problems
narbruh
Bracelet King
narbruh
3 years, 6 months ago by narbruh
Hi, I was wondering how to do the loose strings on the shaped bracelets. I couldn't figure it out and I can't find any tutorials. I didn't know if there was a specific type of shaped bracelet to do so.
knot2shaby
Bracelet King
knot2shaby
3 years, 6 months ago by knot2shaby
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
So I’m just wondering if you have any tips on alpha bracelets? Thanks!
polly374
Professional
polly374
3 years, 6 months ago by polly374
@narbruh I don’t think there is. But... if you are really willing to and brave enough you could cut the string
polly374
Professional
polly374
@knot2shaby I don’t have any tips about alphas because I’m new at them as well so I suggest that you go ask some one else. I’m really really sorry I couldn’t answer that.
narbruh
Bracelet King
narbruh
I was wondering like for example for the braided leaf pattern there is string out from the side. I saw pictures of people doing it and they were really pretty and I wanted to learn how to do that.#23580, was one I saw. I tried doing it and it wasn't working for me.
narbruh
Bracelet King
narbruh
The pattern number I just mentioned, there was one photo. But Masha Knots did that pattern in her knot with me .
polly374
Professional
polly374
Well don’t cut the string for that. And it’s supposed do have string like on the outside
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 6 months ago by Smooshy
On my alpha bracelets the alpha won't stay flat and when I switch strings it curls up and hides some of the knots
polly374
Professional
polly374
That’s the same as mine. I think you should go to someone else. I’m so so sorry ☹️
amy_luscio
Advanced
amy_luscio
3 years, 6 months ago by amy_luscio
Hi, just wondered what length people are making their bracelets when not making for themselves? I normally make mine 7" or 18cm from top of loop to beginning of ties when making for myself, but what size would you make if you wanted to sell them to others?
Thanks in advance! 😘
polly374
Professional
polly374
I would say make it an option but around 6” 7” 8” or 9”
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@amy_luscio I would make then adjustable so hat they fit any size wrist
polly374