Questions on Shaped Patterns
lemondrink
Bracelet King
lemondrink
3ย years, 7ย months ago by lemondrink
I know there are many different types of shaped patterns. You can have the plain diamond shape, holes in the pattern, etc. And I know how to have the shape or holes in the pattern purposely.

But how do you make a shaped bracelet in a cross shape like #49817? I know you would do a teardrop loop to start it, but how do you make the rest of the cross shape? ๐Ÿค”

If you could answer my question I would really appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
srhamy28
Bracelet King
srhamy28
3ย years, 7ย months ago by srhamy28
to start the bracelet, the easiest thing to do would be a loop with two triangle ends. then, make the first half of the pattern. for the edge shapes, you need to have the top half made before you shape them. then, shape the top half of the shape by bringing all of your strings together sort of like a triangle end. for the bottom half, you need to bring out each of your strings in order from when you brought them together. to do this, its just like a normal triangle start. once you finish the cross, shape the edges the same way, and make a hole in the middle. you said you already know how to make holes, so I wont explain that. this will leave you with basically the same as the two triangle ends that you started with, then you can start the next cross. hope this helps. feel free to message me if you need any more help.you can message me on braceletbook, instagram, or tag me in a forum post. my insta is: madeto_inspire__
lemondrink
Bracelet King
lemondrink
3ย years, 7ย months ago by lemondrink
@srhamy28 Thank you so much for your help! It makes a lot of sense and I should be able to make the pattern now! ๐Ÿ˜Š