keychain curling
laynaluv
Bracelet King
laynaluv
3 years, 8 months ago by laynaluv
hey i was just wondering if this happens to anyone else , i have had a chevron keychain on my keys for a few months now and it has rolled itself up , has this happened to anyone else ?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
This usually happens with some bracelets because your knot tension is tight. The best way to fix the problem is by taking a iron and ironing it. You could also use a straightening iron. I would definitely recommend having a cloth though so it doesn’t burn the strings. I did it once and it helped a little but it not completely
amaecri
Skiller
amaecri
3 years, 8 months ago by amaecri
Since im new to bracelet/keyring making and havent completed anything yet, havent had it happen to me before. But i may be able to help with the curling; ive recently started knitting and one of the stitches causes the knitting to curl up, but theres a technique (that i unfortunately cant remember the name of right now) where you pin it down flat against something (a cork board, yoga mat etc) and spray or dampen with water. you then leave it for some time and it should flatten. ive never tried it myself but ive seen others successfully use it on knitting, so maybe itll help?
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
i had this problem with my first bracelet (a candystripe) and it had to do with my knot tension that was too tight. i noticed that with some of my other bracelets that were tied very tight got looser after i washed them, so you can try that 🌙🌩💫