Those Who Use Aunt Lydias for Base Strings...
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
For anyone who uses Aunt Lydias crochet thread for alpha base strings- what’s your favourite way to start/ end those bracelets? I always feel like it looks quite chunky no matter what I try. I may just save it for wall hangings but I want to give it a full chance.

TIA!
AlyKnots
Bracelet King
AlyKnots
3 years, 8 months ago by AlyKnots
Yeah, I tried to make a triangle end with the base strings but it turned out really wonky compared to the rest of my keychain. I really like to do the triangle ends where you make it with the background colour string so you can’t see the base strings and it doesn’t turn out wonky. If you don’t know what I’m talking about Masha Knots has a tutorial called triangle ends for alphas.
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 8 months ago by Paige_1
I use it but only when it isn’t knotted with only knotted on. I also only use white. A few years ago I got black crochet thread to try and I’m not sure what brand it was, but it frayed as I pulled my knots up and it ruined all my bracelets and covered them with black specs but I’m sure black crochet thread would work much better with bracelets that have a black background. I hope this makes sense!