Color changes
Marieke123
Bracelet King
Marieke123
3 years, 8 months ago by Marieke123
Hey guys! I currently started a bracelet with a lot of color changes (there are 15 colors and 10 of them are already part of the first row. And the pattern has only 20 knots per row)
I never had problems with color changes before, but now I have. Some of the knots are bigger and in der foreground. Others are smaller and in the background (you can't see some of them).
Does anyone have a tip on how I can avoid this and cope with the many color changes? 😄
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I would suggest finding a simpler pattern if that one is too much as you would have to do all of the colour changes and there isn’t much that can help besides taking your time. Also maybe try using the same size threads sometimes my knots look larger than others due to thread size
Marieke123
Bracelet King
Marieke123
@2006_Mandy I really wanna try exactly that pattern 🤪 Then I have to take my time.Thank you anyway!!
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 8 months ago by ajr725
Definitely what @2006_Mandy said, taking your time will help with lots of color changes. Also try to make sure your knot tension is even for all of the knots, and if you see something going wrong fix it right away so it doesn’t get worse!
Marieke123
Bracelet King
Marieke123
@ajr725 Thank you. I will try it 😄