I want to know...
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
9 years, 5 months ago by blackwolf2
What level you are really at. Like even if it says that your a newbie++ you have actually been doing bracelets for four years ( just an example ). And also do you do hard alphas or easy normals and stuff like that.
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
9 years, 5 months ago by Fliparz
I'm a bracelet king but I think I'm only a professional. I'm not so good at 14+ stringed alphas. Never really tried that many only 1 20 stringed one. I don't have enough patience for long bracelets.
mmmoments
Bracelet King
mmmoments
9 years, 5 months ago by mmmoments
Hi! I'm a Bracelet King + 31 or whatever, lol! I found BraceletBook a year and a half ago, but I've been making friendship bracelets on and off for 25 years. I love working on both alphas and normal bracelets but find small alphas (10 or fewer strings) with multiple colors harder to do. The biggest bracelet I've made is the normal that I just finished with 54 strings! I found the pattern on another site, so the pic isn't posted here.
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
Cool! I've been making bracelets since I was four but like braids and messed up stuff. The sad thing is that I can't do alphAs but I'm learning🙂
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 5 months ago by TFK19
Hey there 😉 I've been doing bracelets for so long I can't even remember when I started... Probably at least for 6 years, the largest normal over 35 strings (about) and alpha 25.
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
Cool I wish I could do alphas
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 5 months ago by Margaron
I am ranked Bracelet King, and I've been making bracelets for... almost ten years. I think there are still places I can improve but if you're going by the rankings I'd say probably between professional and bracelet king. There's always room for improvement
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
I totally agree with you