When you have to undo multiple rows 😩 LOL
knitten1
Professional
knitten1
3 years, 8 months ago by knitten1
I just wanted to express my sadness about having to undo two rows of a 22-string alpha because I decided I remembered how the llama pattern was and forgot to start the llama’s legs.

I didn’t notice til I realized the llama began looking like a weenie dog 😂😂🤣

Has anyone had to do this to any of their bracelets too? Omg, I’m thankful I noticed after only 2 rows!
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 8 months ago by chkntaters
I once decided to undo a halfway finished bracelet just because I simply didn't like the colours together and I wanted to reuse the strings. It was super annoying 😂
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I started making this giant alpha and I was about 5 rows in and then I stop making it and about a week later I decided I wanted to make a tapestry so I have to recut the base strings.😑
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 8 months ago by madeleine_
I feel your pain, I hate undoing knots 😫
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 8 months ago by Pichu10
madeleine_ YEEEESSSS I don’t like undoing knots either 😤
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 8 months ago by Pichu10
Have a great week @madeleine_
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Yes like I will purposely avoid undoing knots and I mess up In my alphas when I need to switch colours a lot as in a switch colours too early or late and so I literally will just do my best to continue on and make it flow with the rest of the pattern
noor-syed
Professional
noor-syed
3 years, 8 months ago by noor-syed
I know right it’s always so annoying
dog-love
Beginner
dog-love
3 years, 8 months ago by dog-love
I feel your pain, this is the worst!!!
maddy9393
Professional
maddy9393
3 years, 8 months ago by maddy9393
One time I was making a normal pattern while segment knotting, I got mad so my mom tried to untie them and two string broke
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 8 months ago by ks_wizard
I feel you. Once I accidentally pulled out a base string even though I secured it with a whole roll of tape. Then I had to start again. And it happened again. 😭