Bracelet King
twirler_03
3 years, 9 months ago by twirler_03
@gnienlson no problem
devorah
Advanced
devorah
3 years, 9 months ago by devorah
How do I start and end the bracelet? I just made my first bracelet and I just tied all the strings together in the beggining and I didn’t see any simple ways to end it so I just tied both ends together🙁
adamary2
Professional
adamary2
3 years, 9 months ago by adamary2
@devorah masha knots has videos and alex but you can try triangle ends on each end or loops really just depends
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@devorah it depends on what pattern it is on how to start it. Some examples are a teardrop loop, a loop with double triangle ends, triangle ends, and the one sided triangle end. There might be more ways to start but the are the basic ones. If you need help in the future tell me the pattern number and then I will be able to be more specific.
Emaleee
Bracelet King
Emaleee
3 years, 9 months ago by Emaleee
I am so confused on triangle ends I've tried it a bunch of times I've watched Masha knots video on it like a billion times and I'm still sooooooooooo confused I need help
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@Emalee the way i learned was from masha knots so i don’t know any mother way to explain it other than watching sorry i can’t help as much
sampuv00
Bracelet King
sampuv00
3 years, 9 months ago by sampuv00
@Emaleee I usually watch Masha knots for all my tutorials too but on that one I was actually still a little confused. So I started looking around for other vids and tutorials. I found this one from Jadyn crafts on youtube. And even then I was a little confused still but eventually between Masha knots, that video and the tutorial on this website I was able to figure it out. Feel free to message me the next time you start a triangle end and we can work through it together
quartzx2
Advanced
quartzx2
3 years, 9 months ago by quartzx2
when i use the straight edges technique on my alphas, the edges always stick out! and tips?
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@quartzx2 i use that technique and that doesn’t happen for me i’m sorry i can’t help 🙁
_fexli_
Beginner
_fexli_
3 years, 9 months ago by _fexli_
How long should base strings be in alpha bracelet?
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@_fexli_ it depends on what bracelet you are making is you have a specific pattern you want to know tell me and I will help
_fexli_
Beginner
_fexli_
It's #24109 and thank you for helping☺️
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@_fexli_ i would do a little more than half of you wingspan
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@_fexli_ just to be sure and to have ties
_fexli_
Beginner
_fexli_
Thank you🤩
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@_fexli_ no problem
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 9 months ago by Diana2509
How do you put a level of difficulty on you pattern?
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@Diana2509 you can’t the website generates it
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 9 months ago by Diana2509
How though?
twirler_03
Bracelet King
twirler_03
@Diana2509 i think it depends on the types of knots you have and how many stings for normals . For alphas i think it depends on how many colors and how many stings