alpha woven teardrop start
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3ย years, 8ย months ago by cewdewd
Hello!! Iโ€™ve been seeing people have alphas beginning in teardrop loops but instead of the normal pattern knotting then starting the pattern itโ€™s alpha style knotting for the triangles. I was wondering if anyone has a tutorial on how to do that? Or can explain it? That would be wonderful!! Thank you!!!
srhamy28
Bracelet King
srhamy28
3ย years, 8ย months ago by srhamy28
there are many tutorials on youtube for alpha triangle ends, I learned from masha knots if you were curious. theres really not much too it after that, just make a loop and make the two triangle ends after it. just use the two sides of your leading string from when you made the loop. after you make the triangle ends, you can just ignore one of the sides of the leading string and keep knotting with just one of them. if you need a written tutorial for the triangle ends themselves, just let me know and I would be happy to explain it to you. hope this helps.
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3ย years, 8ย months ago by cewdewd
@srhamy28 Thank you so much!! I was wondering if you just ignore the other side of the string or knot with both somehow. Thank you again!!