Diamond Patterns
jspell
Professional
jspell
3 years, 9 months ago by jspell
There are so many cool diamond patterns I would like to make but in the past I've had some issues with the diamonds coming out funny. The top half always ends up being flater and the bottom half ends up very pointy and ends up looking unsymmetrical. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make them neater and more symmetrical? Thank y'all so much!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I think you might just be making some of your knots too loose some just right and other too tight having different knot tensions all of your bracelet can cause it to look unsymmetrical but it could be something else this is the only thing I can think of. My suggestion is that you make your knots the same tightness so if you pull tight knot tightly for all your strings. That’s all I can suggest I’m pretty sure otherwise I have no other idea on how to fix this. Have a great day 😁
jspell
Professional
jspell
3 years, 9 months ago by jspell
Ok, thanks so much for your help! 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
No problem! I love to be helpful it makes me super happy. feel free to ask me any other questions you might have. 😇
ameliapb
Bracelet King
ameliapb
3 years, 8 months ago by ameliapb
When you are working on the top of the diamond knotting downwards, if you make a backwards knot at the point try doing your forward knots first going down the right side. If you do a forwards knot at the point of the diamond try doing your backwards knots first going down the left side. I hope that makes sense, I think I had a similar problem when I was knotting the dovetail pattern.