Gaining knotting speed
22Nika22
Skiller
22Nika22
3 years, 8 months ago by 22Nika22
Hi!
Does anyone have any useful tip on how to gain knotting speed? I'm satisfied with my end products but I feel like I'm very slow. Like for a 12 string bracelet in need 10 h or so. Anything will be helpful.
Thank you!😊
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 8 months ago by Diana2509
I suggest to try and find a good technique and practice getting faster and faster. Also, you can work on not getting distracted and try to stay away from watching something really interesting while you knot so you don't get to distracted. And also, it actually isn't bad to be slow. You don't want to rush knots. There is also not a specific technique to making bracelets really fast. Lastly, make sure you are having fun! I find it is easier when I really like how it is turning out and when I enjoy making the bracelet.
22Nika22
Skiller
22Nika22
3 years, 8 months ago by 22Nika22
@Diana2509 thank you😊
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 8 months ago by Diana2509
No problem!
C_KNOTS_C
Bracelet King
C_KNOTS_C
3 years, 8 months ago by C_KNOTS_C
My knotting speed is the SLOWEST and it takes me like 2 days to make just one candystripe 😂
marienna07
Bracelet King
marienna07
3 years, 8 months ago by marienna07
I learned how to knot faster by just doing bracelets. I did some easy 8 string normal patterns and got much faster at doing a knot. For Alphas you can try making a plain bracelet or a bracelet with many plain rows at the start and the beginning and a small pattern in the middle.
CloudDream
Skiller
CloudDream
3 years, 8 months ago by CloudDream
#44189 is an easy pattern to train speed
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
i’ve gotten pretty fast at knotting just by practicing. i find that watching something or listening to music while i knot is helpful too because it keeps me motivated and i can knot for longer periods of time 🎠💌🎡🍓
estrange1
Bracelet King
estrange1
3 years, 8 months ago by estrange1
i got faster once i learned to knot with one hand and use the other just to hold the other string down
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 8 months ago by ajr725
I think I’ve gotten faster at knotting because of the amount of practice I’ve had and also how my technique has improved. I’m able to knot with one hand and hold the other string down with my other hand. I think Masha Knots has a video about how to make basic knots where she shows you how she knots with one hand.
Ashley_14
Bracelet King
Ashley_14
3 years, 8 months ago by Ashley_14
If you want to go faster I recommend you learn segment knotting if you don’t already do that