How do you make your alphas flat?
momof5kids
Bracelet King
momof5kids
3 years, 8 months ago by momof5kids
My alphas always puff out and aren't flat. Help!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Then you probably aren’t using the colour switch method for flat alphas or the flat alpha technique. The will be bump if you don’t do it and you will be able to feel your bracelet and where you did your colour switches. There is a tutorial on these things on braceletbook under the tutorial tab
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 8 months ago by Someone_
How are you making your colour changes? I suggest trying the Flat Alpha Technique (MashaKnots has a tutorial), otherwise it just comes down to practicing🙂.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
Use the flat alpha technique, if you can see my latest bracelet that’s a my little pony bracelet I used the flat alpha technique and then look at my other alphas, you can see that theirs a big difference
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 8 months ago by madeleine_
Also make sure that when you do your color switches, you aren’t pulling too hard for the first half of the knot. Because you’re bringing the string from another part of the bracelet, pulling too hard will warp the bracelet. If you’re still having a lot of trouble with this, you could also try making your regular knots looser, but making sure you tie your color switch knots tighter so that all your knots will be equal in size