twisted ties
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
So I’ve never really made twisted ties but I tried them on this thing I’m not gonna finish and is it normal that they kind of unravel? I know it is probably normal because they don’t unravel on their own but only if I try but I just want to be sure.
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 8 months ago by afc610
They shouldn’t unravel if you do them right, but if you need help, Masha Knots has a great tutorial on them!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@afc610 Mine unravel if I pull both of the groups of strings apart but if you let go of them they will just go back to the normal twisted ties. Is that normal?
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 8 months ago by poplianna
Yeah that’s normal I do that too it’s a little satisfying but they shouldn’t completely come out unless the knot comes out
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 8 months ago by afc610
@Elise64 yes👍🏼
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@afc610 @poplianna thanks!
Darbe
Professional
Darbe
3 years, 8 months ago by Darbe
They are not supposed to unravel 😊. Kinsey b has a video on her YT channel explaining how to make twisted ties 😄. Hope that was helpful
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Here is a link on making twisted ties. I use a tool called a quick twist and the tutorial is using the tool I use. https://youtu.be/2TRWvfltJUg
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
i use twisted ties with all of my bracelets. in order to make the ties, just separate the string into two parts. i prefer to twist both parts counter-clockwise, then twist them around each other clockwise. tie a knot at the end and the ties are done! do this but double if you have a bigger bracelet. good luck! 🎡💌🎠✨