How to keep my alphas from pulling in at the middle
lemonlime0
Professional
lemonlime0
3 years, 8 months ago by lemonlime0
I do the straight edge technique, but I think when I start to switch colors Near the edges is when it happens. Of you are confused check my photos and look at the bottom of my last alpha. (It’s the one of gudetama)
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 8 months ago by amwatson
Try to keep your knot tension the same, especially on the edges, don’t make it too tight though because that can make it bunch. When doing the colour switch make your knots tighter than usual otherwise they won’t be the same size as the other knots.
maggomango
Professional
maggomango
3 years, 8 months ago by maggomango
what i do is I just press the other side down and kinda like tie the knot a little loose
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
if the bracelet begins folding then tie the next knot a little looser, not to the point where there’s a hole but not so tight that it folds. i have this problem a lot and found that it helped when i kept my knot tension the same throughout the bracelet 🎠💌🎡🍓
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 8 months ago by ajr725
When you make your color switches and you have to thread the string behind the alpha try not to pull it too hard. You want the actual knot to be tight on a color switch but you don’t want to pull the strings behind the alpha too hard because it can cause the bracelet to warp. Hopefully this makes sense.