Securing your bracelet!
HamFanJay
Bracelet King
HamFanJay
3 years, 9 months ago by HamFanJay
So I tie my knots really tight and when I'm not using a pillow I'm using duct tape on a table. My mom hates when I do this and I find that it tends to leave a sticky residue on my bracelets which I sell. What other type of tape can I use where my bracelet is secure but doesn't cause these types of problems?💗
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 9 months ago by afc610
You could always buy a clipboard bc then you can carry it around with you
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
3 years, 9 months ago by juliannagh
yeah i use a clipboard or scotch tape but sometimes the strings slip if i use scotch tape
HamFanJay
Bracelet King
HamFanJay
3 years, 9 months ago by HamFanJay
@afc610 @juliannagh okay thanks, I just never really know how to position the clipboard comfortably
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
3 years, 9 months ago by juliannagh
@HamFanJay i sit with my legs up in a point, arch, ig if that makes sense or i sit criss cross and put the clipboard kinda in my lap if you know what i mean
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
another way to sit with a clipboard is sit at a table and lean it up against the table as you make it.
Rose_90
Bracelet King
Rose_90
3 years, 9 months ago by Rose_90
I use painters tape and a clip board. Like I start out with the loop/beginning on the clipboard and then start to tape down the actual bracelet.
angeldior
Bracelet King
angeldior
3 years, 9 months ago by angeldior
i use a binder clip attached to a hardcover book! it really secures it and i’ve had no problem with it distorting the bracelet or slipping out!
mdunn77
Professional
mdunn77
3 years, 9 months ago by mdunn77
Masking tape on a clipboard
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
3 years, 9 months ago by grcleven
Packing tape works really well and doesn’t leave any stickiness!
lullu2020
Skiller
lullu2020
3 years, 9 months ago by lullu2020
I use a clip board, or I take a safety pin, and fasten the bracelet on a pillow.
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 9 months ago by stewon6969
I use mostly a clipboard! Occasionally I will use washy tape cause it is very decorative! ❤️ ❤️ 🎉
saf102
Bracelet King
saf102
3 years, 9 months ago by saf102
I use a clipboard, occasionally a safety pin and a pillow
cooper10
Bracelet King
cooper10
3 years, 9 months ago by cooper10
I use a clipboard then I attach a binder clip to the top of my clip board with the bracelet in it! I think that’s what there called? I hope this makes sense
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 9 months ago by jadeflwr13
i use a mason jar and just put the start of it under the lid because it keeps it secure the whole time. i used to use tape but then it would make my strings fuzzy 🧷🌊✨