Replace base strings in a alpha
pokemon918
Skiller
pokemon918
3 years, 9 months ago by pokemon918
I cut my base strings to short in my alpha and was wondering if there is any way I could replace them? Thank you to anyone who replies. ❤️
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 9 months ago by Pichu10
Watch Masha Knots changing colors in a normal pattern video, that is the best way to replace base strings. The method works with both normal and alpha patterns. If you have any questions, tag me in this forum post and I will answer them😊
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 9 months ago by Pichu10
Btw, I love Pokémon, that username is awesome 🥳
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 9 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
“Claira g” on you tube just posted a wonderful tutorial on how to replace broken base strings 🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
I recommend staggering your replacement of the bass strings so that it’s a little more secure
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 9 months ago by stewon6969
Watch Masha knots changing colors in a normal pattern! I know it says normal pattern but you can do the exact same technique on alpha base strings!
bracelally
Professional
bracelally
3 years, 9 months ago by bracelally
If you just starting out tape the beginning of the new string to the left when doing a forward knot and to the right when doing a backward knot. Also make sure you when replacing put the string under all the base strings so then it pokes out in the back and not in the front. I had to learn that the hard way.
kiaraxmag
Advanced
kiaraxmag
3 years, 9 months ago by kiaraxmag
a tip for next time you do an alpha is to not cut your base string and just keep it in the initial roll it was in, its so much better because it's organized, neat, and you won't run out (unless the alpha is huge or you barely have string)