Glitter/Sparkly Thread that isn’t impossible to work with?
RileighR
Bracelet King
RileighR
3 years, 9 months ago by RileighR
Looking for glitter thread recommendations! The ones I’ve tried fray super easily and my knots get turned inside out super easily.
bej
Bracelet King
bej
3 years, 9 months ago by bej
Lion Brand bonbon yarn. 😊
eedeetv
Bracelet King
eedeetv
3 years, 9 months ago by eedeetv
Try Alize Sal Simli/Alize Forever Simli. You can get it online from Etsy for pretty cheap too! 🙈
emwhitt
Bracelet King
emwhitt
3 years, 9 months ago by emwhitt
I like to use Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread in size 3 or 10! Some people prefer it as alpha base strings, but I dont mind knotting with it. You can get like 100 yards for less than $3.00. I just tie a small knot on the end to keep it from fraying and it works well for me 😄
Gunslinger
Bracelet King
Gunslinger
3 years, 9 months ago by Gunslinger
Hi, I’ve used DMC Etoile for a slight glittery effect (see bracelet #48314 the tan colour) and for something more glittery I use Anchor Artiste Metallic (see bracelet #48475). Another one I’ve used is Rico creative Lame (see bracelet #23068] but I really didn’t like working with this one very much. The last 2 I mentioned were very scratchy against my skin but look great. The Etoile is really nice to work with and soft against your skin but not very shiny. Hope you find what you’re looking for. Good luck and happy knotting 😊
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I always knot the two ends of the string after cutting my glittery threads. 😇 this makes any thread easy to work with