Triangle ends help
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 9 months ago by Shelly2121
Whenever i make a triangle start, it turns out long and thin. When i make a triangle end, it becomes fat and short. Someone help meeeee

P. S. I use forward and backward knots for both, and when i do a triangle start, i do all the seperating knots before i fill in the triangle
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
3 years, 9 months ago by KikiLilou
I don't exactly know why that happens to you as I never had that happen to me before. But make sure to make all the knots needed before 'ending' the triangle. When you have done this, take the second string on the far left (where the triangel starts) and make a backward knot over the first string. Then take the next string and make a backward knot on the first two strings and so on. Do the same on the right side but with forward knots this time.

If you do this already then i'm sorry, but that's all I do and my bracelets turn out okay with this technique.
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 9 months ago by chkntaters
Mine do the exact same thing and I just kind of role with it. I haven't found a way to fix it yet so I just let it happen lol
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
Mine do the same thing. You could try making the knots row-by-row until the triangle start is finished and that might make it less long and thin. You could also just start it without a triangle start, then once you finish the bracelet you can turn it around and do a triangle start as if you’re making a triangle end (I hope that made sense haha)
Hk14
Bracelet King
Hk14
3 years, 9 months ago by Hk14
I’m not sure if this would help but I know there is a method where you can make a single colored end. Whenever I use that method my ends normally come out a little thinner so you could try that out.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 9 months ago by Elise64
This is a different question about triangle ends but in masha knots alpha teardrop loop tutorial, I just want to be sure that when she’s making the double triangle ends thing,
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 9 months ago by Elise64
Accidentally sent, is she tying knots with the base strings to make them? Bcz I normally don’t use the base strings to tie so I just want to be sure.
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
Masha knots or Alex has a videos on it but when you are ending star to make the triangle end but as you are doing it keeps making the pattern till it become a triangle.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
@Elise64 Yes, you use the base strings. If you want the teardrop loop to be a different color from the base strings, you can just make two alpha-style triangle ends instead of two normal-style triangle ends