ios app bugs
eeanderson
Bracelet King
eeanderson
3 years, 10 months ago by eeanderson
Lately, I've noticed I get this bug on the patterns page in the app. I don't know how it happens. Its a bug where a pattern shows up twice, like it is duplicated, same pattern, same pattern number. I was just wondering how many other people are getting this bug. It has happened to me on more than one occasion so it has caught my attention.
thanks
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I haven’t seen it at all and I use the app a lot maybe it was just your phone glitching?
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
3 years, 9 months ago by wildcat253
I haven’t seen this. Maybe your phone is having its own problems because I haven’t noticed this
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 9 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
I have never experienced this. Maybe try powering off/restarting your phone or deleting and re-downloading the app (you can just log back in). 🙂 Hope these might work
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
i have experienced this actually a few times. it usually stops after i close out the app and reopen the app. does it keep happening after you close and reopen the app? 🙂
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
I have experienced this, like @arf820 said, it goes away when I close and re-open the app. 🙂 It’s not that noticeable to
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
**** me, but I have noticed it multiple times
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 9 months ago by amwatson
This has happened a few times but I tend to just ignore it and then the next time I open the app it’s fine again
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 9 months ago by nev_m_07
This happens to me with patterns and photos, but only on the app. The one thing I noticed, though is that it usually happens when I am using cellular data instead of wifi. When I’m at home and connected to wifi, it doesn’t happen 🤔
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
This happens to me occasionally and if I just scroll back up and reload the page it goes away.
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 9 months ago by -avarxse-
I’ve never seen this with a pattern, I might have not noticed it, but I have seen it with photos, but just ignored it.
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
3 years, 9 months ago by jbrieba
This happened to me 🥺