Offical Challenges
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 10 months ago by Ate_Trisha
I was wondering If we could have a seperate tab for Official Challenges. I have a hard time trying to find the challenges when I am looking through the challenges forum. So if we could have a tab for just the Offical challenges that would be great. Thank you 🙂
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
believe me, this has been recommended a lot to the admin and i totally agree with you that this would be helpful since there are a lot of community challenges, which is great, but it makes it difficult to locate the official challenges! 🙂
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 10 months ago by knottahti
i’m totally on board with both of you @Ate_Trisha and @arf820 !! sometimes i comment on them just to bump them back up to the top but they get drowned out reallly quickly...
estrange1
Bracelet King
estrange1
3 years, 10 months ago by estrange1
if you are on a computer, you can try hitting Command F and type “official.” this should highlight every post with “official” in the title. i agree that it would be nice if they were pinned to the top or something
kerrs
Bracelet King
kerrs
3 years, 10 months ago by kerrs
agreed! this would make things sooo much easier!
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
this would make the site a lot better so then it's on the official challenges by the mods and can only be added in by the mods on here
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 10 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
I love this idea! If this couldn’t be done then maybe the ability to search in the forums. I am so onboard with both ideas!