forum posts
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 9 months ago by Elise64
I think we should be able to search in the forum posts and filter them because some challenges are really far and you have to look far into the posts. It can be like searching for users and patterns. So you could look at the oldest forum posts, type in the users name, type in the forum posts name, and other filters.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
A lot of people have been suggesting this, so this could happen soon. I think someone said it was on the Admin’s to-do list
Ciao
Bracelet King
Ciao
3 years, 9 months ago by Ciao
I think this is a really good idea! Sometimes it takes a while to find the official weekly and monthly challenge, and something like this would really help 😄
eedeetv
Bracelet King
eedeetv
3 years, 9 months ago by eedeetv
@Elise64 For the time being, look out for the [OFFICIAL] in the forum topic header, they're usually the official challenges, such as the official weekly and the official monthly challenges. Hope this saves you time in the future! 🙂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I also made another topic a while back that has the same title as this, and it was about being able to click on pattern numbers on the app, like in forum posts for challenges, but then I realized that if you swipe from the middle to the right, instead of swiping from all the way to the left to the right, you can see the menu thing and click on patterns and when you click back to the forum you can see the post you were at. I don’t know if that makes sense lol
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
It also works if you click on any of the other things.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
@Elise64 You seriously just saved my life, you have no idea how many times I wished that I didn’t have to exit out of a forum post to look at patterns😂
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
i think this would be such a great thing to have on here so then you don't have to spend a lot of time looking for things