Why are do photos have to approved?
Kyraiskool
Bracelet King
Kyraiskool
3 years, 10 months ago by Kyraiskool
I feel like photos should be allowed to be submitted automatically but leave it up to users to report photos that aren't up to standards. I feel like it would benefit everyone as users could quickly and easily upload their photos and go and moderators wouldn't need to look through nearly as many pictures. I think now of all times the mods need stuff taken off their plates. Poor guys
Kyraiskool
Bracelet King
Kyraiskool
I'm sorry if yall had a stroke trying to read the title im tired pkay ;-;
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 10 months ago by Faye102
I feel like that would go crazy really quickly. People would just start posting random pictures that have nothing to do with bracelets.
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 10 months ago by Rg_Knots
That seems like a good idea but, it would be more of a hassle if people post pictures that are not up to standards. ❤️
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
You never know what people will do. The moderators who approve and decline photos work really hard to ensure the safety of this website for the community. That includes making sure the pictures posted are appropriate for young viewers. Better to catch trouble before it happens.
Craftanati
Bracelet King
Craftanati
3 years, 10 months ago by Craftanati
You’d be surprised by how many people actually submit random pictures or even pictures of themselves. 😅
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
Photos have to be approved so theirs nothing inappropriate and also to make sure that its not random and to make sure that it is also the right photo to that pattern to just make sure the community is also a nice and safe place for everyone
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
the moderators’ job on this site is to ensure that bracelet book is a safe and appropriate community. if there were no moderators, there would be so many inappropriate patterns and photos. the moderators have to filter these patterns and photos so that only the appropriate ones get accepted and uploaded onto the site. if moderators didn’t have to review photos, the admin would be bombarded with messages and reports of inappropriate photos that may or may not have anything to do with bracelets. admin is bombarded enough as it is due to his full time job. bracelet book is just his hobby so he won’t have time to get through all the reports. i’m sorry, but moderators are necessary for the safety and productivity of the site, and that means that they have to review photos as well as patterns, variations, comments and forum posts.🙂
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 10 months ago by Clairaland
I think that photos have to be approved to keep the site a good place. Like what if someone uploads the wrong photo to a pattern, or an inappropriate one?
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 10 months ago by Ate_Trisha
yeah I the photos would be approve automatically then the site would be overloaded with too many pictures. Some of those pictures would be probably not connected to bracelets and or not the correct pattern
Kyraiskool
Bracelet King
Kyraiskool
I figured there was less of a problem it than there actually is lol. I just assumed pretty much everyone would just do what they're supposed to do and keep it moving. I just feel bad for the mods. They must be so overwhelmed ;-;
syd643
Professional
syd643
3 years, 9 months ago by syd643
Ppl would put in random photos 🙁