cross out finished lines New idea!!!
KBT
Professional
KBT
3 years, 9 months ago by KBT
I think there should be a way to cross out the rows you have finished making. This would be helpful especially in alpha patterns because when you get up you can lose your place and its hard to find it again. maybe when you click on the row it can cross out the knots with a red line or something.
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 9 months ago by chkntaters
I know this isn't accessible to everybody, but usually if I'm working on a big pattern where it's easy to get lost I just print it on paper and cross it off with a pen.
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
from whatever device you are on you could just scroll up to the row that you are currently on is at the top of the screen and then just keep scrolling or if you printed that pattern out you could get another piece of paper and then put the paper under the row you are working on. that's what I do and it works really well.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 9 months ago by nev_m_07
@KBT @chnkntaters @beaumont what I do sometimes is print it out and since I use a plastic binder to make my bracelets on, I put the pattern paper inside the front of the binder and cross out the rows with a dry erase marker. This way, I can just erase the lines so the actual paper doesn’t have to get scribbled over.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
This is just helpful to me bc it can be annoying to read the pattern with scribbles on it, especially if it’s a normal pattern where it has to repeat multiple times. 😁
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
I save the pattern to my photos and use my markup tool to cross off every knot I’ve done. I get lost reallyyyy easy 🤣
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@jesmc2129 yeah same 😅
bracelally
Professional
bracelally
3 years, 9 months ago by bracelally
For patterns I took screenshots of each row and then we you finish you can just swipe to the next row and then you can delete them all afterwards.
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
3 years, 9 months ago by juliannagh
this would be sooo helpful
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
3 years, 9 months ago by juliannagh
@bracelally thats a good idea i just dont know if i have the patience to crop out all the rows one by one...
_delicious
Advanced
_delicious
3 years, 9 months ago by _delicious
Yes I agree with this idea. There are already functions on patterns to click and highlight individual knots and strings, so it would only make sense that you can click on the row numbers to gray out that row. 😉
spyinlove
Bracelet King
spyinlove
3 years, 9 months ago by spyinlove
I want this feature too 😭 I currently screenshot the pattern and then just open it in paint and cross it off there.