Things that should be added to to site/app
fashionart
Skiller
fashionart
3 years, 9 months ago by fashionart
What do you think should be added to the site or the app?
fashionart
Skiller
fashionart
I think they should add a section where it shows all of the bracelets that you have tried
cgrace0115
Advanced
cgrace0115
3 years, 9 months ago by cgrace0115
I definitely agree, I would love a section of our profiles where we can add pattern from our “to-do” list into our “done” list.
Puppys
Professional
Puppys
3 years, 9 months ago by Puppys
I think that u should be able to post pics of bracelets even if it’s not a pattern bc it’s soooo hard to find a pattern of a bracelet and it would be easier to just have a place on ur profile.
Puppys
Professional
Puppys
3 years, 9 months ago by Puppys
Fashion I agree
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 9 months ago by Hazel23
I think there would be a search option in the forum so it’s easier to find what you need.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
@Hazel23 The admin is currently planning on adding that feature😊
KBT
Professional
KBT
3 years, 9 months ago by KBT
there should be a completed section
kerrs
Bracelet King
kerrs
3 years, 9 months ago by kerrs
i think when someone posts a photo there should be a little button that like hearts the photo or something along those lines! the same could be with forum posts and comments! but only a heart button no like thumbs down to keep things positive here!!
lilpeachxx
Professional
lilpeachxx
3 years, 9 months ago by lilpeachxx
A would really look forward to seeing more improvements on the app, such as being able to edit and create patterns there (probably would take a while since patterns can be so complex) or just seeing variations of the patterns on the app !
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
3 years, 9 months ago by grcleven
I wish you could see pattern variations on the app... or maybe you already can and I just can’t figure it out?? 😅
madeleine_
madeleine_
@grcleven No, unfortunately you can only see variations on the website
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@grcleven unfortunately you cannot at the moment
Kyraiskool
Bracelet King
Kyraiskool
3 years, 9 months ago by Kyraiskool
I think the variations section should get its own tab. It's really out of the way and it should be easy enough. Kinda similar to the patterns and forums tabs lol.

Also the variation counter should be taken by number of submissions rather than how many times it's clicked. I use the variation option to help me see if my colors will work together and a majority of the time i dont submit what i make so the cap on variations sucks for my purposes
Kyraiskool
Bracelet King
Kyraiskool
3 years, 9 months ago by Kyraiskool
Oh yeah and some type of optimization for phones. The website is kinda clunky on mobile. Unfortunately for me there's no app for Android either
fashionart
Skiller
fashionart
I think you should be able to delete photos, comments, etc.
emilytms
Professional
emilytms
3 years, 9 months ago by emilytms
i would like a feature that allows you to sort your to-do´s in different folders. for example a folder were you could put your favorite patterns, or patterns with flowers and so on. that would make it really easy to organize your to-do´s better!
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 9 months ago by Ate_Trisha
I think there should be a feature where you can change your rating for patterns. Sometimes people can accidentally push the wrong amount of stars. 😄
madeleine_
madeleine_
@emilytms I think the admin said he’s planning on adding that, so hopefully we can do that in the future!
havencfree
Bracelet King
havencfree
3 years, 9 months ago by havencfree
while drawing alphas , an undo button ! you have no idea how many times i've accidentally filled a pattern when it's almost done and had to start all over : /