gender issue
ayovalerie
Advanced
ayovalerie
3 years, 9 months ago by ayovalerie
I feel like there should more than male, female, and other one ( i sadly don’t remember what it’s called ). There should be all kinda of genders like non binary or gender fluid.

Also except of bracelet king there should be a bracelet queen, all really depending on the gender.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
agreed!!!
B_ridgette
Bracelet King
B_ridgette
3 years, 9 months ago by B_ridgette
that does sound like a good idea. But you can always add it to your bio. And nonbinary is what I think you are referring too.
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 9 months ago by knottahti
the other gender marker offered on braceletbook is “undefined”
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
that sounds like that would be a cool idea
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 9 months ago by Faye102
I don’t really see bracelet king as an offense thing tbh. Like I would call a bunch of guys “queens”
jessyka13
Professional
jessyka13
3 years, 9 months ago by jessyka13
^ to those who may have that mindset, just because you don’t see an issue doesn’t mean everyone feels the same! trust me, i’m one to call everyone “dude” or “bro” but recently i’ve learned this can offend some people, and just because we may not understand doesn’t invalidate the feelings of others! gender neutral terms are a way to help everyone feel accepted and safe 🙂
jessyka13
Professional
jessyka13
3 years, 9 months ago by jessyka13
also, idea? maybe “Bracelet Royalty” instead of queen/king for those that might be nonbinary and uncomfortable with either term?
ayovalerie
Advanced
ayovalerie
^^^
ayovalerie
Advanced
ayovalerie
yes i agree
Puppys
Professional
Puppys
3 years, 9 months ago by Puppys
Totalyyy
kris-b
Bracelet King
kris-b
3 years, 9 months ago by kris-b
I'm there with you all. I'm not really looking forward to advancing to becoming a "KING". A gender neutral term would be MUCH better. Some suggestions:
Bracelet Monarch. Bracelet Professional. Bracelet Genius. Bracelet Mastermind. Bracelet Whiz. Bracelet Star.
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 9 months ago by knottahti
i’ve always liked “bracelet boss” because of the alliteration 😊
kerrs
Bracelet King
kerrs
3 years, 9 months ago by kerrs
agreed! i think it would make people feel more comfortable and welcome here!😁
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
3 years, 9 months ago by pinkis73
Bracelet master could be an option😊
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 9 months ago by Elise64
Maybe for bracelet king, when you go to your profile, you will be able to change what bracelet king says, so maybe we choose from bracelet king, bracelet queen, and then another one like bracelet boss or bracelet master, maybe we can even choose between those two or more if we come up with more and maybe even vote on which one sounds better
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 9 months ago by jetsa_124
I like bracelet master!
Guitar123
Professional
Guitar123
3 years, 9 months ago by Guitar123
I think this is a good idea but now because of many things it might be offending to some people to use the word “master”
Krisknots
Bracelet King
Krisknots
3 years, 9 months ago by Krisknots
I agree with the gender options, but being a king isn’t meant to be offensive ! It’s just a term oven based on your skill level!