Has anybody else’s patterns been taking 2-3 days to get Accepted?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
The last couple of weeks my patterns have taken sooooo long to get accepted/declined. Is any body else having this problem?
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
Many of the moderators on here are trying their best to accept and decline things on here..........BB has been getting a lot busier on here and it's taking a little while longer. But they are all trying the best that they can to get through it all.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
i’m having this problem too but so is everyone else. because of the spike in users and submissions, it is taking a lot longer for patterns and variations (not as much photos) to be reviewed. it’s taking on average now around 1.5-2.5 days for my patterns to be reviewed. but don’t worry though, the moderators will get to your patterns. it’s just that they are human, most of them are adults and have jobs, and they don’t have time to review 24/7. the admin is working on appointing new moderators to accommodate for the thousands of submissions that moderators have to go through everyday. you can see that in the community forum called “looking for new moderators” or something like that. so hopefully soon, this problem will be fixed. hope that helps! 🙂
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 9 months ago by Ate_Trisha
the moderators are having a LOT of trouble keeping up with the spike in new users. I was watching Alex Innovations moderating video and the had over 1000 patterns needing to be reviewed. I too have seen my patterns taking a long time but I don't get mad because the moderators are trying to keep up 😊
B_ridgette
Bracelet King
B_ridgette
3 years, 9 months ago by B_ridgette
yes. They have to go through thousands of patterns, variations and photos.
KK4eva
Bracelet King
KK4eva
3 years, 9 months ago by KK4eva
Yes, but don’t worry, our moderators are doing their absolute best to get to you as soon as possible. They’re have just been a lot of variations and patterns lately
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
We all are but the moderators do their best and soon the admin will likely add some more moderators
fashionart
Skiller
fashionart
3 years, 9 months ago by fashionart
This has been taking a long time recently. My patterns have been taking over a week to get accepted.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@beaumont @arf820 @Ate_Trisha @B_ridgette @KK4eva @2006_Mandy @fashionart ok thank you! Im aware that they have many patterns to go through, I was just wondering if anyone else were taking that long as well
fashionart
Skiller
fashionart
@Lizzie_Anne yeah I get it since so many people have just joined and everyone is bored so they have a LOT to go through
fashionart
Skiller
fashionart
oop I meant @Lizzie_Ann
awkgeeraaf
Bracelet King
awkgeeraaf
3 years, 9 months ago by awkgeeraaf
Yesterday the count was in the 4,000 and rising. It’s going to take days to a week for something you submitted to go through at this point.
KBT
Professional
KBT
3 years, 9 months ago by KBT
yes but they are looking for new moderators so hopefully that speeds things up.
Cirivere
Bracelet King
Cirivere
3 years, 9 months ago by Cirivere
the worst is when a pattern gets declined and you have to wait more,,,, I had a pattern that was design wise perfect but I only added 3 tags instead of 4,,,,, the moderator probably meant well by asking to confirm if I only wanted to use three tags but pls,,,,,, in this crisis im fine with anyhtign 😂
vscodonut
Bracelet King
vscodonut
3 years, 9 months ago by vscodonut
My friend once waited for a week She forgot about it until She got the notification
havencfree
Bracelet King
havencfree
3 years, 9 months ago by havencfree
bb has gotten s u p e r popular recently, and the lovely mods have been loaded with patterns to approve. i create new patterns pretty often (filling requests, etc.), and it can take a bit for them to be approved : )
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 9 months ago by horses13
I have had that problem some of my patterns took a week to be declined!😳
watever
Bracelet King
watever
3 years, 9 months ago by watever
I have had one I submitted two weeks ago 🙁
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
3 years, 9 months ago by wildcat253
The moderators have thousands of patterns to accept and decline, so it’s taking awhile. Just be patient, and your pattern will eventually be accepted or declined.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 9 months ago by halokiwi
@watever if it's been so long I think you should submit the pattern again. It takes around 2 to 3 days for a pattern to get accepted currently. If it's been longer than that it might have somehow gotten lost.