making patterns
xojenz
Bracelet King
xojenz
3 years, 10 months ago by xojenz
we all know there's a limit to how many patterns/variations we can submit a day but I think it'd be cool to still be able to make variations so we can see it ourselves, because once we submit the limited amount we can't create any more variations :/ which is kinda annoying when I need to make a variation for myself
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 10 months ago by nev_m_07
I agree. Sometimes I just want to swap the colors out just to see what it would look like with other colors that I have. I feel like the limits haven’t been working properly and it’s really annoying
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
although i have never reached my daily limit on adding variations before, i think this is a good idea. when i see a color combo that i really like, i have to click “add variation” in order to see what the color hexes are so that i can incorporate similar colors into my own patterns. even with my own patterns i click “add variation” so i can use the same color combo as i used for one of my earlier patterns for the pattern i am making. the thing is it counts how many times you click “add variation.” it should count how many times you actually end up submitting a variation. 🙂